F O T O G R A F I J E . . .
Ovaj forum je zaključan i ne možete pisati, odgovoriti ili menjati teme   Ovaj forum je zaključan i ne možete menjati teme ili odgovarati
www.OBJAVE.com forum » UNUTRAŠNJA STRANA VETRA
Pogledaj prethodnu temu :: G :: Pogledaj sledeću temu  
Autor Poruka
Dušan
Hodočasnik

Pridružio: 02 Feb 2008

Poruka Poslao: 19 Nov, 2008 21:11 pm    Naslov: F O T O G R A F I J E . . .
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Hodočasnik

Pridružio: 02 Feb 2008

Poruka Poslao: 09 Dec, 2008 20:08 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

NEMA RUŽNIH - SAMO SIROMAŠNIH

Poslednji izmenio Dušan dana 17 Dec, 2008 19:20 pm, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
 Nazad na vrh »
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku
Zockey
Gost

Poruka Poslao: 17 Dec, 2008 10:52 am    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Ovaj mejl mi je malopre stigao ??? !!!

Cindy Johnston

Picture of Cindy in Abydos Egypt

Cindy Johnston
Spiritual Solutions Inc.
403-949-3202

Give the gift of healing this holiday season by forgiving yourself and others. It may be helpful to turn to the old holiday favourite Scrooge to find your way through the journey of forgiveness.

My family and I wish you a holiday season blessed with experiences that bring joy and loving memories.

Fire Ceremony December 21, 2008
Sandy Beach Park, Calgary
Starting at 4:00pm
Facilitated by Marv and Shanon Harwood, Shaman

2009 Predictions - A Doorway to Freedom
My prediction piece has become a requested part of my seasonal newsletter. Last year when I started this tradition, I found my guidance very gentle and loving. There were times when I thought I was being toyed with, such as when I predicted snow in August. Then snow fell in August, and it was a reminder to me to trust my guidance without exception. This year I am experiencing a new tone in my guidance which suggests we are lovingly being told to pay attention. This year it feels like there is a pattern of seriousness coming from my guidance that is new, but loving as always.

As a general theme, 2009 is a time of fear. Not fear created from the inside but fear driven by the outside. We will be continually bombarded by negative media telling us why we should be in fear. If you have read my book you know why fear can be a "life force" drainer that slowly and methodically drains us of our balanced energy. This is why I suggest you heal, so you can live in balance. Even the latest government scandal was overshadowed by the fear of uncertainty. The most certain thing we can depend on in 2009 is change, including changes in the big structures we have unconditionally believed in. Many of these structures are based in the old way of doing things linked to ego and greed. That need for change is affecting the world economy. I want to ask a difficult question. I don't have the answer, but here's the question: Is what we are being told really happening or is something or someone driving that wants to keep us in fear? This is a question we should all ask ourselves now and in 2009.

The upcoming year, 2009, is about taking back our power and no longer being driven by false truths. It's about becoming sick and tired of being lied to in the name of a good storyline. It's about waking up to the fact that we don't have to follow the other sheep in the herd; there are other options. We will be shocked in this upcoming year by the tactics and strategies used by those who want to maintain power. It will become obvious to us that we are "following" without question.

This theme has already started to unfold. Look at the latest Canadian political headlines. We are witnessing the failing of the old structures, as panic becomes the norm. Obviously our government's structure must change, because it is based on a very old system that must evolve to meet the needs of the 21st century and a growing population. Our government will experience failure and hardship because it is based in the old paradigm. It can't survive in the new paradigm. There will not be energy to support it. But if the government failing or restructuring affects you personally, I suggest you step into the now and step out of worrying about yesterday or tomorrow. Be in the moment to experience today.

The year 2009 will be about learning to live in the now, where most of us struggle to exist. The now is all we have according to the universal laws. My book talks about cycles of karma. We are living another cycle of karma. But if we step off the path, we no longer experience the hardship karma creates. Then we can experience what we truly desire. We are in practice mode, as I mentioned last newsletter, to learn to drive our creational machine. But in 2009 we must learn to drive without others influencing us so we have freedom to choose. We must practice the concept of living in the now so consentual reality driven by fear no longer has a hold over us. In 2009 this means breaking our chains of disempowerment. It means stepping into the intuitive knowledge that the universe is the all-providing and changing paradigm we call home

Below is a list of some of the events my guidance suggests will be part of the global or local experience. Remember that each of us has the power to choose our perceptions of these experiences. Keep in mind that this is part of a cycle that will break down old doors and pave new paths. If we keep that in mind, and if we remind ourselves we are blessed to be watching human evolution in motion, there will be no place for fear.

I do not follow the news so if any of this has already started to take place please consider it news to me. Here is an overview of what 2009 has in store.

* Changes to our commitment to Afghanistan. Troops will be coming home early; the idea of war is no longer serving us because the structures that continue to hold Afghanistan and its people in turmoil are not being addressed. The battle is at a level we cannot understand or witness.
* Bureaucratic oaths will change. Ethics committees will find "reasons for mistrust". This feels local - Calgary possibly. Oath structure will be the focus of this story.
* Housing prices will continue to fall in the Calgary area. House sales go down, vacancy rate goes up. Houses have been overpriced in the Calgary market due to fear of scarcity. We will see "supply and demand" start to balance by mid-2009 and house sales increase.
* Financial difficulty will be the theme of 2009, but it will level out by yearend. The fear that drives these difficulties will disseminate and then we will see a more balanced economy. Do your best not to believe everything you hear or read. A lot of fear-based information is escalating the decline and I am intuitively told it simply isn't true. How can Canada's value drop by 30 cents per dollar in less than a year? There are false structures driving this decline. We need to hold our belief that Canada is economically valued and that our value will return.
* The massive influx of new Albertans will slowdown due to the cost of living, but our economy will be the strongest in the country. Those who do lose jobs will return home. Manitoba and Saskatchewan will see a returning population because the cost of living is lower there. This means new structures can be created in these provinces that support sustainability.
* Across Canada, job losses will be more predominant in larger corporations and smaller businesses will be at risk of going under. Medium-sized corporations that run by ethics will weather this storm.
* Large ice shield loss will continue to cause strange weather disruption. This is another part of the cycle we are in. We must be partners with Mother Earth rather than taking from her without consciousness. We are waking up to this truth and will continue to grow this important partnership.
* Another tsunami is probable, close to the big one in Thailand. But this is part of the shift of ages. All souls that die in these natural disasters contract to be part of that cycle. We must learn that there are cycles of birth and death and it is natural and necessary for balance to be maintained.
* Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) science discovery. The drugs used on kids are up for renewal in their approach as an aid. Some form of magnetic treatment will become more mainstream and positive results will be immediate.
* Tainted food stories will continue to flood the media. The push to return to a healthier, simpler lifestyle and support smaller producers is the reason this is happening.
* The University of Calgary may make a big medical discovery that will change the "future" of cancer. It will eventually lead us to the idea that cancer is related to personal magnetic energy loss, as I discuss in my book.
* I am told that our weather will appear to be unstable in the local area. Our seasons are actually changing; rain will come when we least expect it.
* Virus outbreak announcements will drive fear and vaccination sales. Be cautious and trust your instincts on those stories. Question the belief that vaccination is the only way. Truths will come forward about vaccinations that will shock us.
* We will experience an "influx" of a bug in the local area. I am told that our climate is changing, which is why we are experiencing these bug trends. My personal hope is that it is something less annoying than the mosquito. However it could be the pine beetle, which is another part of the death and birth cycle we are experiencing.
* If you watch programs like National Geographic, you will hear that a new species of dolphin has been found, or that more have been found of a type previously thought to be extinct. Dolphins are said to be part of an advanced species trying to helps us evolve consciously. This new discovered group is here to provide energy that supports the truth we are waking up to. They choose to come to support us.
* A country that hasn't been flooded in decades will flood in 2009. It is not on the North American continent. It feels like it might be part of Africa. This event is part of the cycle Earth is going through. Even though it seems devastating, there are reasons we will not understand.

As I mentioned, my guidance always likes to put a zinger in that makes me smile and may lighten the predictions a bit:

* There will be some kind of Guinness world record broken in the local area related to marbles. (I don't watch the news, so if you hear of this please send me a note.)

May these predictions serve you by helping you shift any fear-based perceptions to a place of ultimate truth and understanding which eventually leads to empowerment.
 Nazad na vrh »
Dea_
Na duhovnom putu

Pridružio: 31 Jan 2009

Poruka Poslao: 03 Feb, 2009 23:27 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Biokovo

Skakavac

Pogled iz sobe u domu na Bjelasnici
 Nazad na vrh »
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku MSN Messenger
Zockey
Gost

Poruka Poslao: 15 Mar, 2009 22:48 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Pozdrav sa Kopaonika

Nazad na vrh »
valen
Majstor

Pridružio: 11 Nov 2009

Poruka Poslao: 17 Mar, 2010 15:59 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Zanimljive fotografije o borbi naseg naroda za Kosovo Very Happy

Insert Image: [img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140134&id=554774723#!/photo.php?pid=3614769&id=554774723[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140134&id=554774723#!/photo.php?pid=3614773&id=554774723&fbid=369162024723[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140134&id=554774723#!/photo.php?pid=3614774&id=554774723&fbid=369162039723[/img]

Insert Image: [img]http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=140134&id=554774723#!/photo.php?pid=3614768&id=554774723&fbid=369156479723[/img]
valen
Majstor

Pridružio: 11 Nov 2009

Poruka Poslao: 17 Mar, 2010 17:15 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Slike su ovde:

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/3103487/img/3103487.jpg

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/3103493/img/3103493.jpg

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/3103497/img/3103497.jpg

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/3103500/img/3103500.jpg[/font]
Almsivi
Majstor

Pridružio: 30 Jan 2008

Poruka Poslao: 19 Mar, 2010 16:48 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Citat:
NEMA RUŽNIH - SAMO SIROMAŠNIH

Interesantno, ali pogresno definisano.

Pogledaj pazljivije. Ono sto cini ove zene dole lepsim je RASPUSTENA JE BUJNA DUGACKA KOSA.

To moze svaka zena da si priusti.

Prva slika na ovoj temi je COOL. Smile
zvoncica
Mesija

Pridružio: 09 Jan 2009

Poruka Poslao: 19 Mar, 2010 19:10 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Dobra percepcija, Almsivi... Very Happy
 Nazad na vrh »
Pogledaj profil korisnika Pošalji privatnu poruku
Almsivi
Majstor

Pridružio: 30 Jan 2008

Poruka Poslao: 22 Mar, 2010 13:31 pm    Naslov:
Odgovoriti sa citatom

Cool Hvala Zvonche.
Prikaži poruke iz poslednjih:   
www.OBJAVE.com forum » UNUTRAŠNJA STRANA VETRA
Ovaj forum je zaključan i ne možete pisati, odgovoriti ili menjati teme   Ovaj forum je zaključan i ne možete menjati teme ili odgovarati Sva vremena su GMT + 1 sat
Strana 1 od 1

Skoči na:  
Ne možete pisati nove teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Ne možete menjati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete brisati vaše poruke u ovom forumu
Ne možete glasati u ovom forumu

Neke srodne teme
 Teme   Odgovori   Autor   Pogledano   Poslednja poruka 
Nema novih poruka APARATI - CoRe i L.I.F.E. 1 Šomika 2615 05 Mar, 2011 00:07 am
Šomika Pogledaj zadnje poruke
Nema novih poruka Tema o braku i o idealnom društvu 71 easy 21689 31 Dec, 2009 21:55 pm
divinesound Pogledaj zadnje poruke

Home | Add to Favorites | Mapa sajta

Solaris 1.11 phpBB theme/template © 2003 - 2005 Jakob Persson (readme)(forumthemes/bbstyles)